Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How you can look 10 times Thinner, Smarter, and Sexier

POSTURE- the importance of it is crucial to your health and appearance.
Wall Street Journal Article on LUMOback

This new device is something I have been looking for!  I spend countless hours on the computer doing billing, marketing, socializing, and editing photos. It happens everyday, the pain sets in! It comes from slouching, leaning, twisting, basically not paying attention to my posture. The worst part...I am married to a Chiropractor. Like the mechanics wife who's car is broken. No matter what treatments I do to feel better my constant slouching and bad posture pulls everything out of whack!    The LumoBack from Lumo Body Tech is a $150 sensor that straps around your lower waist to track your posture, sending you a vibrating nudge whenever you start slouching. This device is worn on the back inside clothing and works by Bluetooth with your "smartphone".  It tracks your sitting, standing, calories burned so lits like a pedometer but better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Gone Slim Website

Girls Gone Slim Website
Ready to Conquer the Day? Purchase ACE here!